What is a Connect Group
- Connect Groups are made up of no more than 9 people (who can fit easily around a round table) and meet weekly on Connect Night (Wednesdays, 6:15-7:30 pm). Each group will be a space and place where people can be known helping building connections with other Christ followers. This is one way we demonstrate our Core Value of “living in community” as we all become “more fully committed followers of Jesus Christ.”
Expectations of a Connect Group Member
- I will make attending and participating in my Connect Group a priority.
- I will be open and honest seeking to build authentic relationships with my group.
- I will be available to invest in the lives of group members.
- I will be prepared to engage in discussion.
- I will hold others accountable while being held accountable to living like Jesus.
- I will pray for and with the members of our group.
Contact David or Amy in the church office for more info or email email@example.com