Group Volunteer Roles for Preschoo, Elementary and Club 56
· Group Leader - stay with your group, keep them focused and engaged, and help them rotate through each station.
· Bible Memory - lead games to help your group learn the daily memory verse. (Only for Elementary)
· Craft - demonstrate/teach the craft.
· Snack - Serve snack and share daily Bible verse and story.
· Recreation - Help lead games for recreation time.
· Preschool Music - during snack time, lead the preschoolers in VBS music videos. No singing skill required but high energy is!
· 2 - 3 yr. old's VBS Helper - help the coordinator teach an adapted VBS curriculum for children in the 2-3 years old class of those volunteering in VBS.
· Nursery: Childcare for infants & 1 year old's of VBS Volunteers Only.
Other Volunteer Roles:
· Decorating Team - be available May 30th-June 1st to help decorate the stage and Children’s Building. Because this team serves before VBS begins, you are free to serve on an additional VBS team during the week if you wish.
· Greeter/Parking Lot Attendant - arrive early each night of VBS to welcome families and point them in the right direction. Some will serve in Parking Lots to direct traffic.
· Registration - arrive early each night of VBS to register kids, make name tags and take attendance. After registration duties are finished, you can serve in other volunteer roles if desired.
· Music Leader - you will join our VBS Music Leader on stage each night during Opening Celebration to help teach the VBS songs and motions. Singing talent is not required, but high energy is necessary!
· Clean Up - One team will clean up the Preschool area each night and get it ready for MBC Preschool to use the following day. Another team will take out the trash in all buildings & spot clean as needed.
Mark you calendars and set a reminder now for our MANDATORY TRAINING Wednesday, May 29th at 6:15 pm –7:30 pm in the Sanctuary.
VBS shirts are $10.00 and every volunteer MUST have one! Money will be collected for your shirts at the training meeting.